Ask a Pediatrician free Urgent Care questions
What kind of questions can I ask?
You can ask a Pediatrician any questions that need immediate help for babies, toddlers and children.
- How often should you give Tylenol for aches?
- Wondering if a low grade fever can be due to allergies or is it always something else?
- When does an earache need to be evaluated by a doctor? Are there home-remedies to try and soothe it until then?
- How can you manage your child’s cough and help them sleep at night?
- When does sneezing and a runny nose warrant a doctor visit?
- Does your child’s rash require you to leave your house for a medical evaluation? Or is an online telemedicine visit appropriate?
Are the questions answered by a Pediatrician?
All the questions are addressed directly by our founder, Dr. Rashmi Jain. She is considered among the best pediatricians out there and has over 15 years of experience. You can read more about her here.
How soon can I expect a response?
After you fill out the “Ask a Pediatrician” form, expect a response from our Pediatrician in two to four hours during our normal business hours. Any questions asked late in the evening will be answered the next business day.
Why is this service free?
There’s no charge for this service and it is offered completely free. It is our way of helping those parents who would rather not expose their kids to Covid-19 and other viruses, unless absolutely required.
How does it work?
One simple form and you can expect your answer quickly.
Fill out the form online and submit your Urgent Care question for our Pediatrician.
Expect a response back in 2-4 hours during business timings.
Should I expect a text or email in response?
Answers to all questions asked are emailed back to the parents. The email ID provided in the form is used for responses. For existing patients with our portal access at babiesMD. You will get your answers on the messaging portal and a notification in your inbox.
Can I ask questions related to on-going matters for my child?
This service is specifically to help parents dealing with urgent care matters for their children. For ongoing matters and chronic issues, we recommend connecting with your pediatrician or booking an appointment with us here